Landscape lighting does exactly what it sounds like – it illuminates your exterior property. But, it also visually gives the effect that your living space is larger.
Homes with landscape lighting look more appealing, bigger, brighter. Now, shut them off. You can see how the space looks as though it’s shrunk a bit. Let your home be the one that lights up the block and stands out in the crowd.
Benefits of Landscape Lighting
- Appearance: You can make certain aspects of your home pop. Want to feature a particularly appealing architectural piece of your home? Showcase your favorite plant or garden? Landscape lights help make your home have extreme curb appeal.
- Curb appeal: This deserves its own category because curb appeal goes a long way to home buyers. Houses that look great from the moment you pull up to it are more attractive to those interested in buying.
- Functionality: With proper lighting, you never have to cut those backyard barbecues short. You, your family, friends, and neighbors can use your lawn long after the sun has set.
- Home security: Though the lights make your home stand out, they also serve to shy away potential criminals. With lights blaring, a criminal has nowhere to hide. Illuminating your doors and windows make it extremely difficult for potential intruders to get into your home without being seen. Knowing that ahead of time, they wouldn’t dare try!
- Personal safety: When entering or exiting your home, you know that you’ll always have lights to follow you. They illuminate the driveway, stairs, yard, and walkways so you and your family can feel comfortable and safe going to and from in the dark.
At Reliable Electrical, we have all the tools and knowledge to install these landscape light fixtures for you. We have over two decades of experience and promise to make your home the best looking one in the neighborhood!
To learn more about landscape lighting, or to set up an appointment, give Reliable Electrical Services a call today!
Areas We Serve
November 15, 2018
If you’re upgrading your home’s electrical system or about to start a remodeling project, then it’s important to be aware of electrical code compliance requirements. Electrical codes are specifically designed to set a safety standard that minimizes the chances of injuries and property damage due to electrical shock, faults, or fires. In other words: While complying with electrical codes might seem like a hassle, it’s an investment in your and your family’s safety.
Of course, due to increased household power consumption ... Read More
October 24, 2018
Are you thinking about installing a new water heater? Then maybe it’s time to replace your old storage tank model with a tankless water heater. Here are five signs that it might be the right choice for you!
How a Tankless Water Heater Works
A conventional water heater has a tank that stores hot water, which is delivered to a point of use when needed. When the water supply runs low, the tank has to fill itself and heat the water before ... Read More
September 27, 2018
Unlike other major appliances, smoke and CO detectors have a shorter shelf life, smoke detectors generally lasting 10 years and CO lasting five. Like any other appliance, however, they can be a little unpredictable and break down early. A well functioning detector needs more than just a new pair of batteries, but routine cleaning and care. To stay safe inside the comfort of your home, here are five easy maintenance tips for your smoke and CO detectors.
How You Can Keep ... Read More