Keeping your family safe involves more than ensuring the doors are locked at night; it’s having a well-lit driveway, motion activated lights, smoke detectors, and more. At Reliable Electrical Services we have a number of different electrical systems that work to enhance the safety and security of your home.
Reliable Electrical Services’s Safety Systems
When it comes to home safety, every system must be in working order to provide the peace of mind in knowing that your family is out of harms way. Reliable Electrical Services recommends that you take every precaution possible, including:
- Front and rear door lighting sensors: Always be able to see who is at your door with these lighting sensors.
- Immediate turn on of all exterior lights: Wouldn’t it be nice to illuminate your entire yard with one simple flick of a switch? We can make this happen.
- Smoke detectors: It is recommended for your safety that you have a smoke detector on every floor and in every area where someone sleeps. Not only do these systems detect fires, but they also sense failing wires, arcing wires, and other electrical emergencies.
- Driveway lighting sensors: It can be a real pain having to unload groceries and kids from the car in the dark. And even more of a pain having to drop everything to turn on the lights. With driveway lighting sensors, those days are gone.
- Carbon monoxide detectors: These are required in every home, so if you don’t have one you’ll want to get one as soon as you can. Carbon monoxide fumes can be fatal and you definitely don’t want to put your family at risk.
- Daylight timers: When you go away on vacation, you might like to leave a light on to give the illusion someone is home. With daylight timers, your job is even easier! You can decide when you want household lights to go on and off. Save money while increasing your home’s security.
Trust in the knowledge and experience of our expert electricians at Reliable Electrical Services to help safeguard your home or business. Don’t leave leave your family’s safety to chance, call the office today to learn how Reliable Electrical Services can help you install, repair and maintain any home security system.
To start protecting your home and your family, call Reliable Electrical Services today!
Areas We Serve
September 27, 2018
Unlike other major appliances, smoke and CO detectors have a shorter shelf life, smoke detectors generally lasting 10 years and CO lasting five. Like any other appliance, however, they can be a little unpredictable and break down early. A well functioning detector needs more than just a new pair of batteries, but routine cleaning and care. To stay safe inside the comfort of your home, here are five easy maintenance tips for your smoke and CO detectors.
How You Can Keep ... Read More
September 5, 2018
You might not think it, but the quality of lighting can increase your home value and comfort tremendously. Installing a dimmer adds a variety of different lighting settings to your home to save money and add ambiance. Like any electrical appliance, however, your lighting is complicated and it can be difficult to get just the right amount of lighting. Dimmers give you that trial and error without having to have a licensed electrician replace and install multiple light fixtures. If ... Read More
July 17, 2018
Did you know that switching to natural gas can save you money on your utility bill? Did you know that using it to power a tankless water heater can save you even more? If your current water heater has a tank, it's possible that it's outdated or working inefficiently. Here at Reliable, we want you to have hot water when you need it. We also want your home to be running as efficiently as possible! If you are considering upgrading ... Read More