July 17, 2018
Did you know that switching to natural gas can save you money on your utility bill? Did you know that using it to power a tankless water heater can save you even more? If your current water heater has a tank, it’s possible that it’s outdated or working inefficiently. Here at Reliable, we want you to have hot water when you need it. We also want your home to be running as efficiently as possible! If you are considering upgrading to a tankless water heater, here’s what you need to know:
Benefits of Going Tankless
- Endless hot water. Have you ever hopped into the shower after a long day at work only to find that all the hot water has been used already? This will never happen with a tankless water heater! Because there’s no storage tank, there’s no wasted water. Tankless systems give you hot water when you need it!
- Cleaner water. Traditional tanks have water that can sit and be stagnant if you don’t use it all. Depending on their age and condition, it’s possible for rust from inside the tank to enter your water supply.
- Less leaks. with a tankless water heater, you don’t run the same risk of water damage as with a storage tank model. If a storage tank model leaks, it needs to be replaced, which is a significant cost. Plus, the resulting water damage can lead to thousands of dollars of repairs to your home.
- Less wasted energy. Because a tankless water heater doesn’t have to keep a full tank water heated, it consumes far less energy than a tankless model. That means you’ll reduce your carbon footprint and save money on your utilities!
- Longer lifespan. A storage tank water heater has an approximate lifespan of between 12 and 15 years. A tankless model, however, has a lifespan of around 20 years, so your investment lasts much longer.
How Reliable Can Help
A newer, more efficient water heating system will help you save money on your utility bill, spare you the time of costly and frequent repairs/tank replacements, and even reduce your carbon footprint by improving your homes energy efficiency overall. These models are the future: the federal government and select manufacturers are offering attractive rebates to as an incentive to switch, because now more than ever it’s important to raise our national standards of energy use.
Call us today to have a gas-powered tankless hot water heater installed in your home! From start to finish, Reliable has you covered!
Areas We Serve