Landscape lighting does exactly what it sounds like – it illuminates your exterior property. But, it also visually gives the effect that your living space is larger.
Homes with landscape lighting look more appealing, bigger, brighter. Now, shut them off. You can see how the space looks as though it’s shrunk a bit. Let your home be the one that lights up the block and stands out in the crowd.
Benefits of Landscape Lighting
- Appearance: You can make certain aspects of your home pop. Want to feature a particularly appealing architectural piece of your home? Showcase your favorite plant or garden? Landscape lights help make your home have extreme curb appeal.
- Curb appeal: This deserves its own category because curb appeal goes a long way to home buyers. Houses that look great from the moment you pull up to it are more attractive to those interested in buying.
- Functionality: With proper lighting, you never have to cut those backyard barbecues short. You, your family, friends, and neighbors can use your lawn long after the sun has set.
- Home security: Though the lights make your home stand out, they also serve to shy away potential criminals. With lights blaring, a criminal has nowhere to hide. Illuminating your doors and windows make it extremely difficult for potential intruders to get into your home without being seen. Knowing that ahead of time, they wouldn’t dare try!
- Personal safety: When entering or exiting your home, you know that you’ll always have lights to follow you. They illuminate the driveway, stairs, yard, and walkways so you and your family can feel comfortable and safe going to and from in the dark.
At Reliable Electrical, we have all the tools and knowledge to install these landscape light fixtures for you. We have over two decades of experience and promise to make your home the best looking one in the neighborhood!
To learn more about landscape lighting, or to set up an appointment, give Reliable Electrical Services a call today!
Areas We Serve
May 18, 2018
Your electrical system is one of the most used in your home. Every time you turn on a light, plug your phone in to charge, or switch on your favorite show, electricity is being used. Because it's so vital for daily life, you need to make sure that yours is working properly. If your home electrical system is old or out of date, your home and loved ones can be at risk. An electrical home inspection will give you the ... Read More
April 30, 2018
As the temperatures continue to rise, it's likely that you'll be spending more time outdoors. Whether you're gardening, doing yard work, or lounging out by the pool, you need to be careful when using electricity. Electrical tools and appliances should always be used carefully, regardless of the season. However, outdoor use can be dangerous if the proper safety precautions aren't taken. Here are a few electrical tips to keep you safe this spring:
- Keep cords, wires, and other electrical equipment ... Read More
April 2, 2018
Storms are quite common here in Southern Florida. Heavy rains and winds are quite common during certain parts of the year, so it's important for us to be prepared. When major storms do it, strong gusts can easily cause power outages. Not only is an outage incredibly inconvenient for you and your family, but it can be a safety hazard and damage parts of your home as well. It's likely that you already have a backup generator in place to help ... Read More