Landscape lighting does exactly what it sounds like – it illuminates your exterior property. But, it also visually gives the effect that your living space is larger.
Homes with landscape lighting look more appealing, bigger, brighter. Now, shut them off. You can see how the space looks as though it’s shrunk a bit. Let your home be the one that lights up the block and stands out in the crowd.
Benefits of Landscape Lighting
- Appearance: You can make certain aspects of your home pop. Want to feature a particularly appealing architectural piece of your home? Showcase your favorite plant or garden? Landscape lights help make your home have extreme curb appeal.
- Curb appeal: This deserves its own category because curb appeal goes a long way to home buyers. Houses that look great from the moment you pull up to it are more attractive to those interested in buying.
- Functionality: With proper lighting, you never have to cut those backyard barbecues short. You, your family, friends, and neighbors can use your lawn long after the sun has set.
- Home security: Though the lights make your home stand out, they also serve to shy away potential criminals. With lights blaring, a criminal has nowhere to hide. Illuminating your doors and windows make it extremely difficult for potential intruders to get into your home without being seen. Knowing that ahead of time, they wouldn’t dare try!
- Personal safety: When entering or exiting your home, you know that you’ll always have lights to follow you. They illuminate the driveway, stairs, yard, and walkways so you and your family can feel comfortable and safe going to and from in the dark.
At Reliable Electrical, we have all the tools and knowledge to install these landscape light fixtures for you. We have over two decades of experience and promise to make your home the best looking one in the neighborhood!
To learn more about landscape lighting, or to set up an appointment, give Reliable Electrical Services a call today!
Areas We Serve
April 2, 2018
Storms are quite common here in Southern Florida. Heavy rains and winds are quite common during certain parts of the year, so it's important for us to be prepared. When major storms do it, strong gusts can easily cause power outages. Not only is an outage incredibly inconvenient for you and your family, but it can be a safety hazard and damage parts of your home as well. It's likely that you already have a backup generator in place to help ... Read More
March 19, 2018
As a homeowner, the safety of your home and loved ones should be your top priority. Electrical systems, as well as fires and CO2, can be a real threat to you and your loved ones. Fortunately, there are several home safety features that can help prevent these dangerous and unfortunate situations from popping up. For peace of mind knowing that your family, home, and belongings are safe, call Reliable Electrical Services today.
Whole Home Surge Protection
Your electric system delivers electricity ... Read More
February 28, 2018
As a homeowner, you should always be aware of the condition of your electrical system. It needs to provide power to your home sufficiently, and safely. There are really only two points where you and your family access your home’s wiring: at switches and outlets. That means that when a switch or outlet is broken, it can cause severe burns or electrical shocks. Read on to learn what you can do to keep your switches and outlets from malfunctioning.
Protect Switches ... Read More