Landscape lighting does exactly what it sounds like – it illuminates your exterior property. But, it also visually gives the effect that your living space is larger.
Homes with landscape lighting look more appealing, bigger, brighter. Now, shut them off. You can see how the space looks as though it’s shrunk a bit. Let your home be the one that lights up the block and stands out in the crowd.
Benefits of Landscape Lighting
- Appearance: You can make certain aspects of your home pop. Want to feature a particularly appealing architectural piece of your home? Showcase your favorite plant or garden? Landscape lights help make your home have extreme curb appeal.
- Curb appeal: This deserves its own category because curb appeal goes a long way to home buyers. Houses that look great from the moment you pull up to it are more attractive to those interested in buying.
- Functionality: With proper lighting, you never have to cut those backyard barbecues short. You, your family, friends, and neighbors can use your lawn long after the sun has set.
- Home security: Though the lights make your home stand out, they also serve to shy away potential criminals. With lights blaring, a criminal has nowhere to hide. Illuminating your doors and windows make it extremely difficult for potential intruders to get into your home without being seen. Knowing that ahead of time, they wouldn’t dare try!
- Personal safety: When entering or exiting your home, you know that you’ll always have lights to follow you. They illuminate the driveway, stairs, yard, and walkways so you and your family can feel comfortable and safe going to and from in the dark.
At Reliable Electrical, we have all the tools and knowledge to install these landscape light fixtures for you. We have over two decades of experience and promise to make your home the best looking one in the neighborhood!
To learn more about landscape lighting, or to set up an appointment, give Reliable Electrical Services a call today!
Areas We Serve
June 30, 2017
Outdoor lighting is a great way to improve visibility around your yard and home, but it can also be used to create a more visually inviting space. Landscape lighting, which includes several varieties, can add a level of beauty and comfort to your space that you can enjoy during any outdoor activity.
Why You Should Consider Landscape Lighting
Landscape lighting is lighting strategically placed to enhance a home or building’s best assets or landscaping. Adding landscape lighting to a property is one ... Read More
June 8, 2017
A home can experience many issues relating to electrical wiring because of an outdated electrical service panel. Flickering lights, unusual sounds coming from a fuse box, breakers constantly tripping, or smoke coming from outlets or burning smells are just some of the reasons why you might need a service panel upgrade. One particular appliance that tends to get overlooked by a lot of homeowners is their electrical panel. The problem with that, however, is a service panel upgrade is always ... Read More
June 4, 2017
Struggling with the electric bill? Appliances like your air conditioner, heater, and water heater, can cost anywhere between 40 cents to $1.50 per hour. Trying to cut down on energy consumption helps, but sometimes unplugging an appliance after use, or taking shorter showers, is not enough to keep your bills down. Something to consider is how old the electrical wiring is in your house or rental property. Aging electrical wiring means your home is likely not capable of performing the ... Read More