Keeping your family safe involves more than ensuring the doors are locked at night; it’s having a well-lit driveway, motion activated lights, smoke detectors, and more. At Reliable Electrical Services we have a number of different electrical systems that work to enhance the safety and security of your home.
Reliable Electrical Services’s Safety Systems
When it comes to home safety, every system must be in working order to provide the peace of mind in knowing that your family is out of harms way. Reliable Electrical Services recommends that you take every precaution possible, including:
- Front and rear door lighting sensors: Always be able to see who is at your door with these lighting sensors.
- Immediate turn on of all exterior lights: Wouldn’t it be nice to illuminate your entire yard with one simple flick of a switch? We can make this happen.
- Smoke detectors: It is recommended for your safety that you have a smoke detector on every floor and in every area where someone sleeps. Not only do these systems detect fires, but they also sense failing wires, arcing wires, and other electrical emergencies.
- Driveway lighting sensors: It can be a real pain having to unload groceries and kids from the car in the dark. And even more of a pain having to drop everything to turn on the lights. With driveway lighting sensors, those days are gone.
- Carbon monoxide detectors: These are required in every home, so if you don’t have one you’ll want to get one as soon as you can. Carbon monoxide fumes can be fatal and you definitely don’t want to put your family at risk.
- Daylight timers: When you go away on vacation, you might like to leave a light on to give the illusion someone is home. With daylight timers, your job is even easier! You can decide when you want household lights to go on and off. Save money while increasing your home’s security.
Trust in the knowledge and experience of our expert electricians at Reliable Electrical Services to help safeguard your home or business. Don’t leave leave your family’s safety to chance, call the office today to learn how Reliable Electrical Services can help you install, repair and maintain any home security system.
To start protecting your home and your family, call Reliable Electrical Services today!
Areas We Serve
May 18, 2018
Your electrical system is one of the most used in your home. Every time you turn on a light, plug your phone in to charge, or switch on your favorite show, electricity is being used. Because it's so vital for daily life, you need to make sure that yours is working properly. If your home electrical system is old or out of date, your home and loved ones can be at risk. An electrical home inspection will give you the ... Read More
April 30, 2018
As the temperatures continue to rise, it's likely that you'll be spending more time outdoors. Whether you're gardening, doing yard work, or lounging out by the pool, you need to be careful when using electricity. Electrical tools and appliances should always be used carefully, regardless of the season. However, outdoor use can be dangerous if the proper safety precautions aren't taken. Here are a few electrical tips to keep you safe this spring:
- Keep cords, wires, and other electrical equipment ... Read More
April 2, 2018
Storms are quite common here in Southern Florida. Heavy rains and winds are quite common during certain parts of the year, so it's important for us to be prepared. When major storms do it, strong gusts can easily cause power outages. Not only is an outage incredibly inconvenient for you and your family, but it can be a safety hazard and damage parts of your home as well. It's likely that you already have a backup generator in place to help ... Read More