Keeping your family safe involves more than ensuring the doors are locked at night; it’s having a well-lit driveway, motion activated lights, smoke detectors, and more. At Reliable Electrical Services we have a number of different electrical systems that work to enhance the safety and security of your home.
Reliable Electrical Services’s Safety Systems
When it comes to home safety, every system must be in working order to provide the peace of mind in knowing that your family is out of harms way. Reliable Electrical Services recommends that you take every precaution possible, including:
- Front and rear door lighting sensors: Always be able to see who is at your door with these lighting sensors.
- Immediate turn on of all exterior lights: Wouldn’t it be nice to illuminate your entire yard with one simple flick of a switch? We can make this happen.
- Smoke detectors: It is recommended for your safety that you have a smoke detector on every floor and in every area where someone sleeps. Not only do these systems detect fires, but they also sense failing wires, arcing wires, and other electrical emergencies.
- Driveway lighting sensors: It can be a real pain having to unload groceries and kids from the car in the dark. And even more of a pain having to drop everything to turn on the lights. With driveway lighting sensors, those days are gone.
- Carbon monoxide detectors: These are required in every home, so if you don’t have one you’ll want to get one as soon as you can. Carbon monoxide fumes can be fatal and you definitely don’t want to put your family at risk.
- Daylight timers: When you go away on vacation, you might like to leave a light on to give the illusion someone is home. With daylight timers, your job is even easier! You can decide when you want household lights to go on and off. Save money while increasing your home’s security.
Trust in the knowledge and experience of our expert electricians at Reliable Electrical Services to help safeguard your home or business. Don’t leave leave your family’s safety to chance, call the office today to learn how Reliable Electrical Services can help you install, repair and maintain any home security system.
To start protecting your home and your family, call Reliable Electrical Services today!
Areas We Serve
June 30, 2017
Outdoor lighting is a great way to improve visibility around your yard and home, but it can also be used to create a more visually inviting space. Landscape lighting, which includes several varieties, can add a level of beauty and comfort to your space that you can enjoy during any outdoor activity.
Why You Should Consider Landscape Lighting
Landscape lighting is lighting strategically placed to enhance a home or building’s best assets or landscaping. Adding landscape lighting to a property is one ... Read More
June 8, 2017
A home can experience many issues relating to electrical wiring because of an outdated electrical service panel. Flickering lights, unusual sounds coming from a fuse box, breakers constantly tripping, or smoke coming from outlets or burning smells are just some of the reasons why you might need a service panel upgrade. One particular appliance that tends to get overlooked by a lot of homeowners is their electrical panel. The problem with that, however, is a service panel upgrade is always ... Read More
June 4, 2017
Struggling with the electric bill? Appliances like your air conditioner, heater, and water heater, can cost anywhere between 40 cents to $1.50 per hour. Trying to cut down on energy consumption helps, but sometimes unplugging an appliance after use, or taking shorter showers, is not enough to keep your bills down. Something to consider is how old the electrical wiring is in your house or rental property. Aging electrical wiring means your home is likely not capable of performing the ... Read More