Keeping your family safe involves more than ensuring the doors are locked at night; it’s having a well-lit driveway, motion activated lights, smoke detectors, and more. At Reliable Electrical Services we have a number of different electrical systems that work to enhance the safety and security of your home.
Reliable Electrical Services’s Safety Systems
When it comes to home safety, every system must be in working order to provide the peace of mind in knowing that your family is out of harms way. Reliable Electrical Services recommends that you take every precaution possible, including:
- Front and rear door lighting sensors: Always be able to see who is at your door with these lighting sensors.
- Immediate turn on of all exterior lights: Wouldn’t it be nice to illuminate your entire yard with one simple flick of a switch? We can make this happen.
- Smoke detectors: It is recommended for your safety that you have a smoke detector on every floor and in every area where someone sleeps. Not only do these systems detect fires, but they also sense failing wires, arcing wires, and other electrical emergencies.
- Driveway lighting sensors: It can be a real pain having to unload groceries and kids from the car in the dark. And even more of a pain having to drop everything to turn on the lights. With driveway lighting sensors, those days are gone.
- Carbon monoxide detectors: These are required in every home, so if you don’t have one you’ll want to get one as soon as you can. Carbon monoxide fumes can be fatal and you definitely don’t want to put your family at risk.
- Daylight timers: When you go away on vacation, you might like to leave a light on to give the illusion someone is home. With daylight timers, your job is even easier! You can decide when you want household lights to go on and off. Save money while increasing your home’s security.
Trust in the knowledge and experience of our expert electricians at Reliable Electrical Services to help safeguard your home or business. Don’t leave leave your family’s safety to chance, call the office today to learn how Reliable Electrical Services can help you install, repair and maintain any home security system.
To start protecting your home and your family, call Reliable Electrical Services today!
Areas We Serve
April 2, 2018
Storms are quite common here in Southern Florida. Heavy rains and winds are quite common during certain parts of the year, so it's important for us to be prepared. When major storms do it, strong gusts can easily cause power outages. Not only is an outage incredibly inconvenient for you and your family, but it can be a safety hazard and damage parts of your home as well. It's likely that you already have a backup generator in place to help ... Read More
March 19, 2018
As a homeowner, the safety of your home and loved ones should be your top priority. Electrical systems, as well as fires and CO2, can be a real threat to you and your loved ones. Fortunately, there are several home safety features that can help prevent these dangerous and unfortunate situations from popping up. For peace of mind knowing that your family, home, and belongings are safe, call Reliable Electrical Services today.
Whole Home Surge Protection
Your electric system delivers electricity ... Read More
February 28, 2018
As a homeowner, you should always be aware of the condition of your electrical system. It needs to provide power to your home sufficiently, and safely. There are really only two points where you and your family access your home’s wiring: at switches and outlets. That means that when a switch or outlet is broken, it can cause severe burns or electrical shocks. Read on to learn what you can do to keep your switches and outlets from malfunctioning.
Protect Switches ... Read More